I’m Tiffany Smith, Founder of the Align Your Light Center, Spiritual Life & Business Coach, Spiritual Practitioner, Aerial Goddess, & Warrior Lightworker (among other things such as Writer, Doctoral candidate and English Professor)!
We all have a purpose in life, and deep down, our passions are tattooed on our soul. But, so often society, family, friends, life in general, can cause that purpose to become faded or completely obliterated because we are told it’s silly or will never work. This is LACK mentality and it has damaged all of us at one time or another. It is my mission to transform your mindset and help you bring your purpose back into focus and use it to create ultimate financial freedom by giving you the step-by-step system!
I’m just like most of you. I’m a mom (of three!) put myself through school while raising kids, have gone from literally NOTHING in my pocket and living paycheck to paycheck (and sometimes not even having a paycheck!) After working my ass off for jobs that did not bring me joy, but instead sent my anxiety and panic attacks through the roof DAILY, I finally had enough. I wasn’t the best mom, wife, or friend I KNEW I could be. It was time for a massive change and fast!
Now, at 30 years old, and in just a few months, I have completely turned my situation around with my Align Your Light business. I know what it’s like to feel awful about myself and my situation… and it tears me apart to see others feeling the same way. I know you want a better life. One with the freedom to live the way you want!
I have spent literally thousands of hours researching the top programs on the market for business start-ups and building six-figure incomes, as well as mentored with top business coaches. I have done ALL the leg-work so you don’t have to! As a doctoral candidate, research and case studies are my life, and only the best of the best will do! Using this research, I implemented each and every practice into my own business and YES, THEY WORK AS PROMISED!
I want YOU to have the same success and see fellow goddesses succeed by doing what they love! So, I have created programs that are PROVEN to yield MASSIVE RESULTS, FAST! I’m proof that you can have it all… financial freedom, be a stay at home mom, while doing something that literally brings you nothing but JOY EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Have I sparked your curiosity yet? Good!
Now, I’m not here to paint you sunshine and rainbows and tell you that if you just buy my program your problems will be solved. I’m the type of person that will tell you the truth, give you encouragement, but I will never tell you anything less than what is realistically possible… BUT, I WILL put a fire under your ass!
The truth is that knowledge counts for about 30% of what you need to build your SIX FIGURE income. In order for these programs to work, you must be DEDICATED, COMMITTED, PASSIONATE, and be FUCKING RELENTLESS when it comes to go from dreaming to LIVING (this is the other 70%). With my programs, you get both: the knoweldge and tools of the top coaches in the world, as well as the deep dive into your personal motivating factors so we can keep your passion and commitment going, propelling you to your six and seven figure income that you DESERVE.
What you learn with me will flood from your business to your life
Do you want to improve the quality of your life?
Be more productive?
Or just have a better relationship with your spouse or children? Who doesn’t?
Coaches work in a much more unique way than counselors and therapists. Unlike a therapist, a coach will not focus on your past, but your future, and will help you break through any barriers keeping you from a life of fulfillment.
Are you ready to stop wondering what it feels like to be happy and carefree with your business? To have the success that you see other coaches have, but not sure where they are getting their “insider” tactics and tools that seem to work so easily for them? Don’t have the time to read thousands upon thousands of hours worth of material and possible programs, learn the technical side of things, market, create content, all on a learning curve? Then do yourself the favor and apply to work with me below – your first step to owning your new life!